Stop Sabotaging: A 31 Day DBT Challenge to Change Your Life
- Sales Rank:75,899
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:February 21, 2013
From the author of "Healing From Borderline Personality Disorder: My Journey Out of Hell Through Dialectical Behavior Therapy" comes "Stop Sabotaging: A 31 Day DBT Challenge to Change Your Life."
Stop Sabotaging covers:
- What sabotaging is
- Why, as emotionally dysregulated individuals, we tend to do it
- Strategies for shifting out of this destructive pattern and radically changing your life
- A 31 day practice of DBT (Dialectical Behavior Therapy) skills
Keeping a journal as you read (whether old school pen and paper or a memo app on your smart phone) is essential.
If you're finally ready to STOP SABOTAGING your life, download this book today and get started on a new and exciting journey of self-discovery and healing.
Introduction by Alicia Paz
Afterword by Amanda Smith
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.