ABC's of Gluten-Free: Eating for a Gluten-Free Lifestyle, Celiac Edition
- Sales Rank:216,358
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:February 20, 2013
Stop suffering. Start eating, without any more fear or misconceptions.
Not just another gluten-free cookbook! "The ABC's of Gluten-Free" will introduce you to the (not-so) scary world of gluten-free living. Written in a simple, straight-to-the-point manner, Jeanene Kerr guides you by the hand to the most common gluten questions like:
Feeling confused, frustrated, and overwhelmed by the sheer amount of what you can and can't eat?
- What are the symptoms of a Gluten allergy?
- What foods are and aren't gluten-free, really?
- Easy replacement ingredients for gluten-free eating and baking
- The complete gluten-free cooking and eating-out guide
- How to cleanse your home of gluten
- How to avoid cross-contamination
- Where to get gluten-free foods, products, and the chain stores that carry them
- The dangers of a gluten allergy left unchecked, and many more
"The ABC's of Gluten Free" will show you how to live a normal lifestyle while eating and living gluten-free. And it's easy
-- Kerr shows you exactly what steps to take and what specific ingredients to look out for.
A great primer chock full of info for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies, "The ABC's of Gluten Free" will leave you enlightened, confident, and ready to take charge of your life again. It's not just a way of eating -- it's your life. Say goodbye to fear and uncertainty with this survival guide.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.