IRAQ WAR 2003: What Really Happened Behind The Scenes (The Coyote Report)
- Sales Rank:78,159
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:February 19, 2013
Newly Released BESTSELLERWith more than 600 citations, from insider memoirs to the accounts of journalists, former government officials, policy wonks, military leaders, and news broadcasters, the 'Iraq War 2003: What Really Happened Behind The Scenes' develops a thorough analysis of why the Bush administration used the 'War on Terror' to attack Iraq. With links to important references, the book provides the BACKGROUND FOR UNDERSTANDING the Iraq War IN THE WIDEST CONTEXT, and answers questions like:
- What are the real costs of both wars and why were we led to believe otherwise?
- What was Osama bin Laden's strategic long-term plan for harming the USA and what role did George W. Bush play in helping it succeed? Why was al-Qaeda happy to learn the Bush Administration planned to invade Iraq?
- In the summer of 2001, what members of the government believed there was a very strong possibility that al-Qaeda was about to attack? How were their concerns received?
- Could the 9/11 attacks have been prevented? What warnings from CIA and intelligence agencies around the world preceded the terrorist attacks of 9/11 but ignored by the Bush administration?
- How did the Bush administration manipulate public perception after 9/11 so that it could argue it was trying to avoid war with Iraq? What was the connection between al-Qaeda and Saddam Hussein?
- What military strategy did the U.S. initially pursue in Afghanistan that routed the Taliban and nearly annihilated Al-Qaeda only a few months after 9/11?
- How did the War in Afghanistan, so successful in its opening weeks, become 'The Long War'?
- Why were Mullah Omar, Osama bin Laden and Ayman al-Zawahiri allowed to escape?
- What is asymmetrical warfare? Why were U.S. forces vulnerable to this strategy? What are the most effective methods for fighting terrorism?
- In his war with Iran, Saddam Hussein used weapons of chemical weapons, including several poison gases. Where did Saddam get these WMDs? How long, in the face of serious consequences for doing so, did he hold on to them? How were Donald Rumsfeld and GHW Bush involved?
- What are the fundamental beliefs of conservatism? How have the actions of belt-way neo-Conservatives revealed different beliefs, particularly in the areas of government size, the rule of law, and the moral basis of good government?
- The creation of 'political capital' facilitates Presidential influence. How does this concept of 'political capital' relate to George W. Bush and the 2003 Invasion of Iraq?
- What effect did America's use of torture have on the war in Iraq? Did it aid recruitment to al-Qaeda? What percentage of American casualties in Iraq can be attributed to its use of torture?
- How did the Iraq war of 2003 unwind to the benefit of al-Qaeda and the Shia Government of Iran creating a genuine 'Axis of Evil' that did not exist before?
The book ties together a considerable amount of information and provides a hopeful analysis by reminding us of who we are and where we have been. Patriotic concern - like the imprisoned lightning to which it subtly alludes - threads its way through the pages of this book, reminding its readers of the people, ideas, and inspirations that called for America to be its best.SCROLL UP AND GET YOUR COPY TODAY!
- America was prosperous and working toward paying off the Federal Debt during the 1990's. How did we end up in our current situation?
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.