7 Steps To A New Job: What employers are really looking for in today's troubled economy
- Sales Rank:779,700
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Edition:2nd Edition
- Publication Date:February 17, 2013
The reviews are in -
"It's a quick no nonsense read that really showed me how I was doing things that were hurting my search. This book was exactly what I was looking for and I didn't even know it." Jason
"Read the book and forget about the old way of job searching and you will be far ahead of the other job seekers. The job resources list and sites he shares are fabulous and so helpful in preparing you for a job search." R. Lewis
"There were so many helpful hints and tricks that are usually ignored or never even thought of now a days, and let's face it 15 extra minutes of effort before the interview may not always pan out, but when it does you will be thanking yourself (and hopefully Nick too) for not being lazy.” Melzmonnin 85
Are you tired of mailing resumes that don’t receive any call backs?
Do you sometimes think you’ll never get a job?
Do you ever find yourself thinking, there must be a better way to find a new job?
If you haven't already discovered it - this isn't your father's job search
Jobs have changed dramatically over the last twenty years, and so has the method used for finding them.
Finding a job in today’s economy isn’t easy. There are plenty of jobs out there at the minimum wage level, and again in the fifty to one hundred thousand dollar range, but in between – it’s pretty freaking slim. The lower level jobs often times have stiff competition, and the higher paying jobs have strong barriers to overcome – including both education and experience.
What would you say if I was to tell you the way most people look for a job is a waste of your time and effort?
Less than 15% of all job openings are filled from job board postings, yet 95% of job seekers waste their time crafting resumes and cover letters for these job openings.
What in the world is wrong with us?
If you haven't updated your job search arsenal, you're going to be fighting a losing battle.
This book introduces you to the Seven Tools every job seeker needs
to find a job in today's troubled economy.
- You need to have a great resume, custom tailored to each job you are applying to. Anything else is a waste of time.
- Every resume you send out needs to be accompanied by a cover letter personalized for that specific job.
- You need to interview like a pro. You need to be armed with information about the company, the job, and even the interviewer before you go in for the interview.
- Research is the key to getting the job you want.
- Career fairs are an important weapon in your job hunting arsenal. The key is to know how to work a room.
- Social networking can be a factor in finding a new job. It can also wreck your chances of getting a job. Be sure you understand the rules of the game before you start looking for a new job.
- Job boards and newspaper ads should only be a small part of your job hunt.
Order Your copy of this book today
Find the job of your dreams - tomorrow!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.