Find A Job... FAST: The Secrets Of Getting Hired Using The Internet And Networking
- Sales Rank:759,679
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:February 16, 2013
Don't Bother Looking For A Job Without Reading This First
Looking for a job in a bad economy can be frustrating, difficult, and take forever. Whether you are currently unemployed or just want a better higher paying job, you probably know what it's like to waste a lot of time and effort only to not get what you want.The Rules Of Getting Hired Have Changed
It has gotten more competitive than EVER before and if you are going to beat the competition for that new job you are going to have to work smarter.
This book takes a new approach to finding a job. No more being just another person applying for the few jobs that are listed for everyone to see. No more hoping for the best and expecting the worst.
Stop wasting your time hoping you find something and learn the tricks to finding a job... FAST!
- What Most People Are Doing Wrong
- The Best Place To Look Online For Job Listings
- How To Have A Resume and Cover Letter That Get You An Interview
- How To Crush The Job Interview
- How To Negotiate The Best Salary
- Secrets Of Networking
- How To Make Other People WANT To Help You Get Hired
- Plus Much, Much, More
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.