Overcome Your Fear of Homeschooling with Insider Information (Learning Abled Kids' How-To Books for Enhanced Educational Outcomes Book 1)
- Sales Rank:207,406
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:April 30, 2014
YOU CAN Homeschool Your Child from Elementary School To or Through High School - Find out how!
This homeschooling book will help you:
- Build confidence in your ability to homeschool by learning what home schooling is really like from a mom who never intended to homeschool her children.
- Learn how homeschooling can accelerate your child's learning progress, whether he's gifted, twice exceptional gifted, or has special education learning needs.
- Learn how homeschooling can restore a child's shattered self-esteem.
- Learn how to get started homeschooling, including what criteria you should use to pick homeschool curriculum.
- Learn about resources you can use to homeschool your child for FREE.
- Learn how to homeschool through high school with free online courses.
- Find the patience you need for home schooling, even if you don't think you have any.
- Find out how to provide a quality high school education, even for subjects you don't know.
- Learn creative ways to survive economically.
- Find accepting homeschooled peers who accept your child for who she is for positively focused socialization.
- Learn what to say and how to address concerns of a spouse or relatives.
"Overcome your Fear of Homeschooling" will reveal the daily lifestyle from an inside perspective and contains great "How to Homeschool" information. It's like a homeschooling 101 course to introduce you to the benefits and basics of homeschooling.
If you are at an educational crossroad and considering home schooling your child(ren), buy "Overcome Your Fear of Homeschooling with Insider Information" now to learn how home schooling really works.
The aim of this book is to help you make an informed decision about home schooling through facts and insider information from within the home schooling community.
Press the orange "Add to Cart" button now to begin building your confidence that you CAN homeschool your child!
The author, Sandra Cook, is a veteran homeschooling mom who never planned to homeschool her children, but homeschooled them from 3rd grade through high school graduation. After finding public school a poor fit for her boys' unique learning needs, Sandy embarked on an unexpected homeschooling journey.
Sandy addresses the initial misconceptions she had (which many people have) about homeschooling. She shares her personal experiences, insights, tips, and information about benefits and drawbacks for homeschooling, which will help clarify the decision about whether homeschooling will work well for your family.
Homeschooling transformed the Cook's family lifestyle and provided Sandy's sons with excellent educational outcomes.
- Keywords: homeschooling, how to homeschool, homeschool through high school, homeschool kindle books, homeschooling 101
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.