Turmeric: From the Heal Yourself Naturally series
- Sales Rank:428,823
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:February 10, 2013
• Since I'm very interested in natural ways to assist the body in healing itself, I read a lot on the subject. What struck me the most about Stine's book was her down-to-earth and easy way of writing. I found myself wanting to get to the next page.
After reading the book, I feel confident that turmeric is worth trying. The author gave a clear cut overview of the benefits and what to watch out for when taking turmeric.
• This is a concise, well researched booklet - you'll read it in an hour! then you'll want to pass it onto your friends and family
• I enjoyed the very logical way the book was laid out, too, and will be adding tumeric to my health regimen as well.
• Brief, but very informative and to the point. The author included scientific information which was presented simply and clearly, that could also be understood by non-scholars.
• A good author and a good, informative read. I am going to use the information for my own health. Very worthwhile.
• A very clear and informative read
• I recommend this book to get the benefits of this wonderful herb.
Per National Cancer Institute statistics - an estimate of 1,638,910 men and women will be diagnosed with cancer - and 577,190 men and women will die of cancer in 2012.
Obviously, our medical profession has dropped the ball on this one. However, there is one simple herbal spice that could and would change all those statistics.
Turmeric curcumin has the antioxidant properties that not only stops cancer in its tracks, but reverses cancer, thus causing the cancer cells to die. It is a natural cure for cancer.
If that isn't enough - turmeric's anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties puts an end to the pain of arthritis, inflammatory rheumatism, and Crohn's disease as well as addresses heart problems, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's diseases - and nearly all other body imbalances.
Learn about turmeric curcumin as an alternative to health care.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.