The Belly Fat Diet Cookbook: 105 Easy and Delicious Recipes to Lose Your Belly, Shed Excess Weight, Improve Health
- Sales Rank:671
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:February 5, 2013
Getting rid of belly fat is not about doing hundreds of crunches; it's about what you eat.
In THE BELLY FAT DIET COOKBOOK
, best-selling health and nutrition author John Chatham blasts the myths surrounding belly fat, and shows you how to finally get a flat stomach. The groundbreaking research in The Belly Fat Diet Cookbook reveals a science-based approach to healthful eating and looking good that doesn't involve starving yourself. The Belly Fat Diet Cookbook provides delicious, easy-to-follow recipes, and teaches you how to eat more and still achieve a flat belly.
- Get more than 100 satisfying, delicious recipes that will help you melt away belly fat, including Chicken Stir Fry, Almond Encrusted Salmon, and a delicious Berry Parfait.
- Use the Belly Fat Diet Shopping Guide to minimize your intake of sugar and processed carbohydrates.
- Read about the many myths behind the causes of belly fat, and why scientific research has proven these myths to be wrong.
- Learn the dangers of excess belly fat, from its harmful impacts on your liver to increasing your risk of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, dementia, and stroke.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.