Confessions Of A Prepper: How To Plan And Protect Your Family And Friends During Any Disaster
- Sales Rank:237,140
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Number Of Items:1
- Publication Date:February 3, 2013
WOW! Over 7000 copies downloaded during our promotion! Join the crowd and learn how to prepare for any disaster! Download Now!
This Book Will Teach You:
- How to prepare for any disaster ranging from "common" to "worst case scenario"
- The principals each prepper should understand and follow
- How to prepare your home for disaster scenarios
- How to power, heat, and cook in your home during a disaster
- How to create and maintain a disaster food supply
- How to stockpile and filter water
- Proper disaster sanitation techniques
- How to decide whether you should evacuate
- How to create a bug out bag and a bug out kit
The world as we know it is constantly changing and becoming more volatile each and every day. From natural disasters, war, terrorism and even violence from our own citizens. We need to prepare for these disastrous scenarios. This book is aimed at preparing you and your loved ones for any disastrous situation. We will teach you how to survive common natural disasters and also prepare you for the unlikely worst case scenarios such as terrorism and even economic collapse. This book contains easy to understand information that will guide you through the beginning preparation process. If you're already an experienced prepper, this book will contain information to supplement your supplies and may even have tips and tricks that you haven't yet thought off. Whether you're a new prepper or an experienced prepper this book contains valuable insight for how to handle a disaster should it occur. Download today and learn how to protect your family and loved ones!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.