Great Habits: How To Break Bad Habits And Become The Smarter, Richer You
- Sales Rank:1,470,577
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:February 2, 2013
“Great Habits: How To Break Bad Habits And Become The Smarter, Richer You” by Jimmy Sorustle was written with one goal in mind: how to break bad habits (procrastination, smoking, over spending) and replace it with good ones (eating healthy, getting rich, become well liked). Imagine a smarter, richer, and charismatic you. Possible? Indeed, if you got the right habits.
Inside this book, you'll learn:
* A "secret" mind trick to instantly motivate yourself (I quit smoking and got rid of my debt thanks to this)
* How to break any bad habits without fail (as proven by scientists)
* Get rich advice from a billionaire (he will show you how to get rich - you're in for a surprise ...)
* How to gain 24 more hours per week - more time to pursue your dream! (read it on chapter 10)
* The simple way to lose weight and get fit (no need for gym membership or spandex pants!)
* The world's healthiest diet - you'll live longer and healthier thanks to this (it's inexpensive and simple to follow!)
* Happiness lessons from the world's happiest people (watch your stress and worries melt away when you learn this)
Change your habits and you'll change yourself - the richer, smarter, fitter you. Think of this book as a guide map - just add "action" and you'll get there. I invite you to read this book - you're in for a wild ride. I'll see you on the other side.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.