This Book Could Change the Way You Look At Real Estate Investing:
Look Inside Book For Bonus Material!
A recent article in The Wall Street Journal stated:
"The era of mom and pop real estate investors is quickly coming to an end ... Buying foreclosed homes as investment properties has long been dominated by mom-and-pop investors. But now hedge funds, private-equity firms, pension funds and university endowments are dipping heavily into that market. The attraction is double-digit returns."
In this book, Jeff Coga and Jason Jerzewski of Real Estate Strategy Lab discuss how to flip houses to Wall Street hedge funds. Real Estate Investing as we know it is changing, and you only have a few options.
1. Recognize and adapt to what is coming so you can thrive in the coming years.
2. Watch the market shift around you and complain that there aren't any more deals worth investing in.
Inside This Book You Will Discover:
- Why Cash is No Longer King: And How You Can Profit From It!
- How Real Estate Investing Has Changed: And Who is Changing It.
- Jeff Coga's 1st Real Estate Deal: And Why He Almost Got A Speeding Ticket Getting There
- 6 Ways to Wholesale Real Estate: And Which 2 Are Perfect For Selling To Wall Street.
And Much Much More!
It doesn't matter if you are a new investor or have 20 years under your belt, you might find that golden nugget in this book that changes the way you look at your real estate investing business.
P.S. Make sure you download your free bonus material after you order (Download Link is included in the book)