Caught in a Debt Trap? You're not alone!
Millions of people around the world have more consumer debt than they should, and many have no idea how they will ever be able to repay it.
Excessive debt causes so many problems in our society, including stress, depression, violence and relationship break ups. Maybe you're currently in this situation and you're wondering how you're ever going to be able to break free from the snowballing debt that has you in its clutches.You're in luck,
because in this book "Debt Free 21 No-Nonsense Ways to Manage Your Money and Become Debt Free Sooner
", you're going to learn, in 21 no-nonsense steps, how to break free from that debt trap once and for all.Here are some of the things you'll learn
- How to get your budget into the black if your expenses are more than your income
- What to do if you're behind in your repayments
- Which debts to repay first
- Whether you should consider Bankruptcy as an option
- How to set up your accounts to improve your money management and have greater control over your money
- How to make sure you will never be in this situation again
What makes this book different from most? For a start, the author knows what it's like to be caught in a Debt Trap, and so the information presented really is no-nonsense and real. The author escaped the Debt Trap, and went onto become an owner of a Financial Planning Business where she worked with everyday people for more than twenty years, helping them with their everyday finances and money management.The book is written from the heart, and its main purpose is to help people like you to escape the clutches of the "Debt Trap", and become debt free.
Check it out now - you have nothing to lose apart from your debt!