How to Talk to People: The Shy Person's Guide to Confident Conversation
- Sales Rank:197,605
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:December 2, 2013
Do you ever feel tongue-tied and shy when meeting new groups of people? Do you wish you had a cheat sheet of things to say and questions to ask?
How to Talk to People: The Shy Person’s Guide to Confident Conversation delivers real advice from a former shy girl who has learned the hard way what really works to start and maintain confident, meaningful conversations.
* The step-by-step technique that works for starting confident conversations in your personal and professional life.
* Exactly how to keep a good conversation flowing.
* A simple trick that can turn the tables on shyness and leave you feeling more courageous, instantly.
* The one question you can always ask to create a more meaningful conversation.
* The easiest way to get unstuck from a conversation when you don’t know what to say next.
* How to elevate a conversation from simple small talk to a more meaningful discussion that you’ll all remember.
* What to do when a conversation starts to die.
* "The Five Reach Out Rule" and how it can help you create more meaningful friendships and a happier life.
Take a look inside the book, or download a sample to get started!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.