Canology - A Modern Guide - How To Eat Healthier & Save Money By Preserving Locally-Grown Natural Foods
- Sales Rank:233,179
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Number Of Items:1
- Publication Date:January 22, 2013
Over 100 photos!!
Preserving foods and eating locally-grown veggies and fruits is an exciting new trend.
In the book "Canology - How To Eat Healthier & Save Money By Preserving Locally-Grown Natural Foods" you will learn:
- Why preserving food will save you money on your family's grocery bill.
- How to preserve food the safe, natural way (without chemicals)
- What is canning (jarring foods)?
- How to preserve veggies, fruits, jams, salsas, sauces, soups, chili, applesauce, and many more cooking creations for use all-year round.
- Why natural veggies and fruits are better than store-bought chemically-grown foods
- How to find locally grown, healthy organic produce and fruits in your own community on a budget
- How to decorate your jars to use as gifts and in gift baskets.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.