Eyes Wide Open (The Full Story, Books 1-4)
- Sales Rank:5,982
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:January 14, 2013
Eyes Wide Open is the mind-bending thrill ride from New York Times bestselling author Ted Dekker which can be experienced THREE different ways. You choose:
1. As an episodic story. Read Eyes Wide Open as four shorter sequential "episodes" much like your favorite TV show. The ride starts with IDENTITY which is FREE in ebooks. Think of it as the pilot, offered free. If you like the story, continue with MIRRORS, UNSEEN and the grand finale, SEER. Begin the story for FREE now. Or…
2. As a single, novel length eBook. Don't want to read four episodes? No problem. At any point, you can get the entire story in one digital edition that collects all four episodes into one seamless story called EYES WIDE OPEN. Or...
3. As a paperback or audiobook. For those who love the smell and feel of paper, Eyes Wide Open is also available in paperback. For those who love to listen instead, there's also an audiobook.
FROM THE BACK COVER:
Who am I?
My name is Christy Snow. I'm seventeen and I'm about to die.
I'm buried in a coffin under tons of concrete. No one knows where I am. My heart sounds like a monster with clobber feet, running straight toward me. I'm lying on my back, soaked with sweat from the hair on my head to the soles of my feet. My hands and feet won't stop shaking.
Some will say that I m not really here. Some will say I'm delusional. Some will say that I don t even exist. But who are they? I'm the one buried in a grave.
My name is Christy Snow. I'm seventeen. I'm about to die.
So who are you?
In a return to the kind of storytelling that made Black, Showdown and Three unforgettable, Ted Dekker drags that question into the light with this modern day parable about how we see ourselves.
Humming with intensity and blindsided twists, Eyes Wide Open is raw adrenaline from the first page to the last pure escapism packed with inescapable truth. Not all is as it seems. Or is it? Strap yourself in for the ride of your life. Literally.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.