I Deserve Success - 7 Secrets to Your Kid's Success in School and Life
- Sales Rank:566,202
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:January 10, 2013
Sue Woodward transforms the idea of parenting to keep up with what we know about the brain. Her 7 Secrets make it easy to see why families, schools and kids are struggling.
This book explodes the myths of parenting to a new level that empowers parents and kids with healthy communication, emotional balance, life skills and success in learning.
Sue’s logical tools, boundaries, strategies and skills create a dynamic family network that empowers both kids and parents to take responsibility for one thing on a daily basis—their own actions and reactions.
Kids have one priority and that is to keep their love of learning alive.
Problems get addressed daily, eliminating poor communication, future addictions, behavioral problems, poor grades, lack of motivation, peer pressure, etc. Newborn parents need to read this, and so do 78 year old “kids” who are still trying to improve relationships. Change your brain—change your life.
In the book:
• 7 of Sue’s most important secrets for raising successful kids
• Provides families with a powerful platform for keeping kids away from addictive behaviors
• Makes it clear why schools are failing our kids
• Includes a read aloud for kids
• Written by North Star Family Matters Magazine founder
This is a must read for parents, educators and anyone who wants kids to be their best.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.