Nature's Newest Superfood
*** 75% OFF LIMITED TIME SPECIAL: $0.99 THIS WEEK ONLY (Regular $3.99) ***
#1 Amazon Bestseller, Featured in the hot new releases on the Amazon Kindle.
Quinoa, the superfood ancient grain that recently made it's way into the mainstream and nestled itself into restaurant menus and our cupboards. By now, you may or not be aware of it's seemingly endless list of benefits (amino acids, protein, fiber, some vital minerals, to name a few). But, the question remains: how can we use quinoa to it's full potential in our kitchen for both taste and health? It's quite easy, actually. In Easy Quinoa Recipes 2.0, you will find 29 brand new, tasty recipes to include in your breakfast, lunch and dinner for 2013 and beyond.
Why You Should Cook With Quinoa:
- It Contains all 9 essential amino acids. One of the most protein rich foods we can eat.
- It Contains nearly twice as much fibre as other grains, which helps digestion.
- Quinoa is a low glycemic carbohydrate, which keeps blood sugar stabilized and can promote fat loss.
- It is rich source of calcium, magnesium, manganese, B vitamins, vitamin E, copper, zinc.
- Quinoa is high in Iron, which increases brain function
- It is high in Lysine, which is known to heal tissue
What Others Have To Say About Quinoa
"2013 is the international year of quinoa" - The U.N.
"The super grain of the future" - Forbes
Quinoa has been getting a lot of attention lately, and for good reason. Covered in countless publications like The Washington Post, and T.V. shows like Dr. Oz, it seems everyone is talking about Quinoa. Not only is it healthy (and tasty too), but the increasing popularity of the ancient grain is changing the lives of Bolivian and Pervians who have been growing it for years.