Quinoa, the superfood ancient grain that recently made it's way into the mainstream and nestled itself into restaurant menus and our cupboards. By now, you may or not be aware of it's seemingly endless list of benefits (amino acids, protein, fiber, some vital minerals, to name a few). But, the question remains: how can we use quinoa to it's full potential in our kitchen for both taste and health? It's quite easy, actually. In Easy Quinoa Recipes 2.0, you will find 29 brand new, tasty recipes to include in your breakfast, lunch and dinner for 2013 and beyond.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Contains all 9 essential amino acids. One of the most protein rich foods we can eat.
- Contains nearly twice as much fibre as other grains, which helps digestion.
- Low glycemic carbohydrate, which keeps blood sugar stabilized and can promote fat loss.
- Rich source of calcium, magnesium, manganese, B vitamins, vitamin E, copper, zinc
- High in Iron, which increases brain function
- High in Lysine, which is known to heal tissue
"2013 is the international year of quinoa" - The U.N.
"The super grain of the future" - Forbes
Quinoa has been getting a lot of attention lately, and for good reason. Covered in countless publications like The Washington Post, and T.V. shows like Dr. Oz, it seems everyone is talking about Quinoa. Not only is it healthy (and tasty too), but the increasing popularity of the ancient grain is changing the lives of Bolivian and Pervians who have been growing it for years.
IN EASY QUINOA RECIPES 2.0 YOU WILL DISCOVER:
- 29 unique recipes from Quinoa pancakes to Quinoa berry shakes, with HD photos that incorporate quinoa into your breakfast, lunch and dinner
- A brief history on the origins of quinoa and where it's heading in the future
- Recipes that incorporate quinoa into your favorite international dishes.