- Sales Rank:240,100
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:November 22, 2012
Meet ordinary teens with extraordinary powers in the award-winning Farsighted Series.
Alex Kosmitoras may be blind, but he can still "see" things others can't. When his unwanted visions of the future begin to suggest that the girl he likes could be in danger, he has no choice but to take on destiny and demand it reconsider.
Evolved Publishing presents the first in a 5-part series, Farsighted, by award-winning author Emlyn Chand. YA / ROMANCE / PARANORMAL / FANTASY
Alex Kosmitoras's life has never been easy. The only other student who will talk to him is the school bully, his parents are dead broke and insanely overprotective, and... oh yeah, he's blind.
Just when he thinks he'll never have a shot at a normal life, an enticing new girl comes to their small Midwest town all the way from India. Simmi is smart, nice, and actually wants to be friends with Alex. Plus she smells like an Almond Joy bar. Sophomore year might not be so bad after all.
Alex is in store for another new arrival--an unexpected and often embarrassing ability to "see" the future. Try as he may, he is unable to ignore his visions, especially when they suggest Simmi is in mortal danger.
With the help of the mysterious psychic next door and friends who come bearing gifts of their own, Alex embarks on his journey to change the future.
***Open Heart, the second book in the Farsighted series, is now available for purchase!
Praise for Farsighted:
- Winner, Writer's Digest Self-Published Novel Awards, Young Adult Category, 2012
- Best Multicultural Fiction, Next Generation Indie Book Awards, 2012
- Finalist, Eric Hoffer Award, 2012
- BookBundlz Book Club Pick, 2012
- Overall Winner, Best Young Adult Fiction, Best Debut Author, Dragonfly eBook Awards, 2011
- Bronze Medalist, Paranormal Fiction, Readers Favorite, 2012
- Finalist, Speculative Fiction, Global eBook Awards, 2011
- Winner of the Alternative Booker Award, 2011
- Winner of the WritersType First Chapter Competition, September 2011
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.