Deadliest Cast Member - Disneyland Adventure Series - EPISODE ONE (Jack Duncan) (SEASON ONE)
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:January 9, 2014
SEASON ONE COMPILATION with Bonus Content is available at a significant discount! Get all six Episodes plus special bonus content here: amzn.to/17jmlbD A FAMILY FRIENDLY (13+) THRILLER AT DISNEYLAND!
Jack Duncan has hours to stop an imminent terrorist attack on Disneyland. Through his desperate attempt to save thousands of innocent lives, he discovers an underground world of extraordinary secrets and inventions hidden by Walt Disney and Jack's father--Stan Duncan.
What would it be like to live at Disneyland? To talk with Walt Disney in his private apartment above Main Street? To ride Pirates of the Caribbean with Johnny Depp?
In 2005, Jack saved thousands of people from an attack, but he couldn't save the love of his life. His kids are all he has left, and he's making good on his promise to live at their favorite place in the world--Disneyland.
Jack needs help from his father, Stan Duncan, who was Walt Disney's closest security advisor--but Jack finds that Stan has been protecting deep secrets for decades.
This story will take you on a journey through time allowing you to experience Disneyland throughout several different decades. Have coffee with Walt Disney in his 1959 Fire Station Apartment on Main Street, and then eat a lobster sandwich with Walt and Admiral Fowler at Maurie's Lobster House on Fowler's Harbor. Witness a fairy-tale love story set on the romantic Skyway in 1994. Travel to 1966 to see the opening of New Orleans Square, and hear some of Walt's last words before his death in December of 1966.
The Deadliest Cast Member allows you to you delve deep into the brilliant mind of Walt Disney. Dig deep into Disneyland History, US History, and Disney lore as you learn new things about the most famous theme park in the world.
FOURTH EDITION (10-27-13): I feel that I hit my stride with this Series in Episode Two and Three, so I enhanced Episode One and corrected errors to make the writing style and voice similar throughout. After the Season Finale in Episode Six, I will release the complete box set with all of the updated Episodes. Thank you for your support!
- This is Episode One (of Six) in Season One. This Episode sets the stage for the rest of the Season and is approximately 30,000 words. The remaining Episodes average 19,000 words each.
- Season One is written in a television-style format, with cliffhangers at the end of each Episode.
- This is a work of fiction, but real Disneyland facts and history have been integrated into the story.
- Go back in time and sit with Walt Disney in his Fire Station Apartment. Listen to his plans and vision for the Park.
- Experience what it's like to live in the luxurious El Capitan Suite at the Grand Californian Hotel.
- Follow Jack and his kids as they stay in the exclusive Dream Suite, and host Johnny Depp in Club 33.
- Our readers claim that this story adds a new dimension to their trips to Disneyland.
- Dig deep into the historical inclusion of the "Gentleman Pirate" Jean Lafitte into Disneyland Park.
- This one-of-a-kind series will immerse you in the magic of Disneyland, keep you on your toes, and captivate you with Disneyland history and trivia.
- CHECK OUT THE TRAILER FOR THE SERIES HERE: youtu.be/RqqjH0nHTMo
- Contains brief violence, but no profanity, parental discretion is advised (13 or above recommended)
- This is NOT a Disney product and Kelly Johns has no affiliation with the Walt Disney Company.
LIKE the Deadliest Cast Member on Facebook for behind the scenes info and upcoming release dates: facebook.com/DeadliestCastMember
Check out our new Google+ Deadliest Cast Member Community here bit.ly/UDCF0z
Join our priority email list here for advanced previews and Episode updates bit.ly/R5vinR
JOIN THE ADVENTURE TODAY!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.