Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class XML_Parser in /home/sites/www.americanpoems.com/web/store/aom/includes/os.php on line 1188

Strict Standards: Declaration of XML_Parser::raiseError() should be compatible with PEAR::raiseError($message = NULL, $code = NULL, $mode = NULL, $options = NULL, $userinfo = NULL, $error_class = NULL, $skipmsg = false) in /home/sites/www.americanpoems.com/web/store/aom/includes/os.php on line 1604

Strict Standards: Declaration of XML_Unserializer::startHandler() should be compatible with XML_Parser::startHandler($xp, $elem, &$attribs) in /home/sites/www.americanpoems.com/web/store/aom/includes/os.php on line 3503

Strict Standards: Declaration of Cache_Lite_File::get() should be compatible with Cache_Lite::get($id, $group = 'default', $doNotTestCacheValidity = false) in /home/sites/www.americanpoems.com/web/store/aom/includes/cache.php on line 1020
American Poems: Kindle eBooks: How to Embrace a Minimalist Wardrobe - Making the Most Out of Your Closet!
Home
Apparel
Appliances
Books
DVD
Electronics
Home & Garden
Kindle eBooks
Magazines
Music
Outdoor Living
Software
Tools & Hardware
PC & Video Games
Location:
 Home » Kindle eBooks » How to Embrace a Minimalist Wardrobe - Making the Most Out of Your Closet!

How to Embrace a Minimalist Wardrobe - Making the Most Out of Your Closet!

In Stock
Buy
  • Sales Rank:39,984
  • Format:Kindle eBook
  • Language:English (Published)
  • Media:Kindle Edition
  • Pages:28
  • Publication Date:November 12, 2012
  • ASIN:B00A6KRBS8


Editorial Reviews:
Synopsis
Did you know that most people only wear 20% of the clothes they own? Sure, it's true that some clothes are for special occasions, but when you think about the other 80% of clothes that take up space and money that you could spend on more enjoyable things, it's a wonder why we continue to create so much baggage for ourselves.

This is a book about minimalism, but it's not about living out of a suitcase or only keeping one change of clothing. This is the book you want to read if you're tired of looking at an overstuffed closet wondering what in the world will I put on, because I have nothing to wear. This is the book you want to read if you want getting dressed to be a peaceful experience, and this is the book you want to read if you want to feel fabulous in the clothes you own and confident in the furniture you store them in.

With practical applications, wardrobe and shopping tips, and sample wardrobes, this is a must read if you want to simplify and organize your way to tranquility in your closet.

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Brought to you by American Poems