Food Canning: How To Safely Preserve Foods
- Sales Rank:162,154
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:October 16, 2012
If you're interested in getting started canning foods, you need this handy guide.
This book covers all of the safe home canning methods.
Food canning is a great way to preserve the tasty foods you've grown in your garden so you can enjoy them year-round. It's also a good way to prepare for emergency, because canned foods don't have to be refrigerated.
You can safely store canned foods in a cool, dark place for a year or more without worry of them going bad.
The topics covered in this book include the following:
- Why you should be canning food.
- What you need to get started canning (it's not as expensive as you think).
- Pressure canning.
- Water bath canning.
- How to can fruit, vegetables, poultry, seafood and meat.
- Canning jams and jellies.
- How to can your favorite soups.
- The 6 most common canning problems and how to avoid them.
- Unsafe canning methods that should be avoided.
This book is perfect for a person looking to get into the world of food canning and contains enough advanced tips and techniques to make it worthwhile for the intermediate to advanced canner.
Buy this book now if you're considering canning or are already canning and want to streamline the process.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.