- Sales Rank:184,967
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:October 15, 2012
Have fun during the holidays without spending a lot of money!
Do you get stressed out around Christmas time because everything seems so disorganized and you feel the pressure to spend way more than you feel you can actually afford? It IS possible to enjoy the holidays without having to pay for it for the next 5 years!
Tawra Kellam and Jill Cooper have put together 75 pages of their most requested recipes and articles from LivingOnADime.com to help you save money during the holidays and spend your time focusing on the true meaning of Christmas!
In the Homemade Christmas e-book, you'll find lots of helpful tips including:
- 90 Homemade Gifts and Gag Gifts from Easy Bake oven Mix to Sugar Scrub to Homemade Christmas Coal
- A Holiday "To Do" List
- How to Have More with Less at Christmas
- How Can I Spend Less on Presents Without Looking Cheap?
- How To Make A Candy Christmas Wreath
- Christmas On A Budget!
- Homemade Gift Basket Ideas
- Gift Wrapping Ideas
- Gift Wrapping Money
- Save Money With Unusual After Christmas Buys
- Our Favorite Christmas Recipes
- ...and much more.
Get the Homemade Christmas e-book today and enjoy a happier and more stress free holiday season!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.