Beyond The 72 Hr Bug Out Bag: surviving a collapse (Survival Gear Book 1)
- Sales Rank:586,124
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:September 11, 2012
Collapse, natural disaster, terrorism, and just plain bad luck can force you to get on the move and relocate to a safer place. The author does not recommend heading to the hills for most average families. This book explains how to move over 200 pounds of food, water, shelter, and even a tired elder or child. You will learn how to beat gridlock, load, and unload your gear rapidly and safely. The ideas and equipment presented will allow you to move and take much more gear than what you can stuff in backpacks..
Your bug out checklist should include ample food, shelter, and water. Equipment to cook with, purify water, communications, first aid, shelter, blankets, fuel transfer and much more will be needed to keep your family warm, dry , fed and watered. The subjects listed below are just some of the import topics covered in the book.
• The one piece of equipment that will make your life easier in the event of a bug out or survival problem.
• About water purification and the equipment you can easily carry to replenish your water supplies.
• Why you don’t need to purchase expensive survival food and why you should start stocking food today.
• Radio communications if cell services are down, and the right type of radios to purchase.
• How to build an efficient and free emergency cook stove that should be in everyone’s survival kit.
• The team concept for the family unit and how each member can be help.
• How and why it is important to beat gridlock in a evacuation.
• Resources to keep your skills sharp and continue your education in the art of survival.
Beyond the 72 Hour Bug Out Bag (surviving a collapse) explains all the above and more. Being prepared is patriotic; we do not know what the day will bring. Download this book today and become smartly prepared.
About the author: CW Standiford writes and publishes through his own publishing company; Summit Springs Publishing. Mr. Standiford is a Vietnam Veteran who served with 3rd Recon Battalion 3rd Marines where he learned living out of a pack is for the young.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.