Bedtime Stories: A Collection of Short Stories for Kids (Bedtime Stories for Children)
- Sales Rank:135,525
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:September 9, 2012
#1 Best Seller in Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Ages 6-8 > Action & Adventure (July 2013)
Bedtime Stories: A Collection of Short Stories for Kids, is a collection of eight short stories for children (ages 4-8). It can be read as a bedtime story book for your little girl or boy. A book children will enjoy reading. You can also read the stories aloud to them. The stories included in the collection are :
- Jumpy the Jumping Rabbit – Jumpy the rabbit loves jumping, will this habit of his get him in trouble in school?
- Lisa and the Little Brown Birds – Find out how Lisa helps the Little Brown birds when one of the chicks refuses to fly.
- Joey and Strawey – Who is this alien that has landed in Joey's backyard and what does he want from Joey?
- Tipsy the Confused Mouse – Tipsy keeps forgetting his way back home. Find out the challenges he has to face because of this and how Tipsy is able to find his way back home.
- Billy and his Spacecraft – Billy and his father build a spacecraft that can travel to the moon. What does Billy find on the moon?
- The Beaver Lodge – What does Justin Beaver and his family do when their Beaver Lodge is swept away by the rains.
- Jimmy the Mischievous Monkey – Does Jimmy learn his lesson?
- Chester the Flying Squirrel – Read about the aventures of Chester the Flying Squirrel, the jungle's flying protector.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.