How To Make Money Blogging: How I Replaced My Day-Job With My Blog
- Sales Rank:5,393
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:November 12, 2013
Thanks to all the readers who helped make this book the #1 Bestseller on Amazon in the Blogging category!
Bob Lotich founded ChristianPF.com back in 2007 and after getting laid off in 2008 he took the leap into full-time blogging. Less than a year later he was earning more from his blog than his previous day-job.
While his results are not typical, this book covers all the steps he took to make money from his blog over that two-year period.
Who this book is written for:
- Those who want to get started blogging
- Those who are already blogging but aren't making as much money as they'd like to.
Who this book is NOT written for:
- People looking for a get-rich-quick system that requires little effort.
- Experienced bloggers making over $1000/m (though the book will still probably be helpful, it isn't written to this audience)
Some of the topics covered in the book:
- 4 Steps to Start Blogging in 10 minutes
- Blogging Basics
- How to setup a Self-Hosted Blog
- The importance of a Customizable Wordpress theme
- 3 primary ways to earn from your blog
- How long does it take to make money from your blog?
- How to get traffic to your blog
- SEO Tips for bloggers
- How I increased Adsense earnings $1500/m in less than 3 months
- 10 helpful tools that made it all possible
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.