Snow Dance (Dance 'n' Luv Short Story)
- Sales Rank:344,074
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Number Of Items:1
- Publication Date:March 11, 2012
Praise for Snow Dance
- "Snow Dance is the story of real people facing real problems. Its authenticity pulls you right in. And the pivot at the end will have you thinking about the story all day long." -- JRA
- "This book is a tender romance with real-life characters that will warm your heart and tug at your emotions." -- Rita Herron
- "This was a lovely story. Sweet, funny and heartwarming." -- R. Glick
A former Broadway dancer moves to a small town to open up a vintage clothing shop. She wants solitude and anonymity, but instead she finds herself involved with a troubled teenage girl, an elusive ghost, and a sexy local fisherman who makes her believe in second chances.
Snow Dance is a 13,000 word short story, complete in itself, but it is also a prequel to the novels in the Dance 'n' Luv series.
If you like Susan Elizabeth Phillips, Kristan Higgins or Jill Shalvis, you're sure to fall in love with this contemporary romance series by Award-winning authors Alicia & Roy Street.
(All books in the Dance 'n' Luv series can be read as stand-alones)
- Kiss Me, Dancer (#1)- A roller-coaster of a romance between a dance instructor and a divorced dad. Can Casey save her school without losing her heart?
- Touch Me and Tango (#2)- Ballroom dancer Tanya broke Parker's heart when they were teens. Seeing each other again brings back all the fire and fury--plus a secret danger that will change both of their lives forever.
- Stars, Love and Pirouettes (#3)- Coming soon! A ballerina faces the choice of a lifetime. Will her heart show the way?
- And don't miss their new holiday romance - BE MINE FOR CHRISTMAS
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.