How to Declutter Your Home for Simple Living - Decluttering Tips and Closet Organization Ideas for Creating Your Own Personal Oasis
- Sales Rank:72,349
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:March 4, 2012
How to Declutter Your Home for Simple Living (Improved and Expanded 2nd Edition)
Do you want your home to be free of clutter?
Do you want your home organized in such a way that things can be easily found and you can spend your quality time relaxed and content?
If you do, then this is the book for you!
The newly improved and expanded “How to Declutter Your Home for Simple Living” has been written as an easy-to-follow guide for transforming your home into an uncluttered environment by using some of the best home organization methods. In this marvelous book, Amazon bestselling author Judith Turnbridge delves straight into identifying the causes of clutter and helping you to get into the right mindset for turning your home into an oasis. She’ll give you the best techniques so you can truly enjoy simple living, free of stress and clutter.
“How to Declutter Your Home for Simple Living” you’ll find great tips and advice as well as answers to all those de-cluttering questions. Topics covered include:
• Does having clutter in your home look terrible?
• How to get the motivation to de-clutter you home and to stop always putting it off
• How to de-clutter a small apartment
• The easiest de-cluttering method
• How to de-clutter paperwork
• How to remove anxiety and stop feeling guilty when you’ve thrown your things away
• How many clothes and toys do we all really need?
• The best websites for getting rid of your home clutter
• How to convince someone who is a hoarder to de-clutter their home
• The best space-saving tips
• Making use of the storage area under your bed
• Do those space bags really work?
• How to clean and organize your closet
• How to organize a teen girl’s closet
• How to organize your clothes in your closet
• How to build a closet organizer in a closet with dormered walls
• How much it approximately costs to have a professional design an organized closet
…But that’s not all because in this newly expanded edition there’s also:
• Chapters dedicated to each room in the house – and even the garage is included!
• How to get a tax refund for your charity donations – It’s not that difficult!
• The 10-Minutes (or Less) Clutter-Free Action Plan – It’s never been so easy to keep clutter at bay!
• How to teach your kids to de-clutter – You’ll be surprised because it can actually be fun!
You owe it to yourself to find the key to happiness in your own home and this handy step-by-step guide will do just that.
Judith Turnbridge is also author of the popular "Out of Sight, Out of Mind: Easy Home Organization Tips and Storage Solutions for Clutter-Free Living"
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.