** Bestseller! - Hundreds of Copies Sold Each Month! - Over 30 Techniques Inside! **
** Kindle Not Required For Reading - Buy This Book and Head to http://read.amazon.com or Download the Kindle Application for Your iPhone or Android Phone to Start Reading Immediately! **
Is an inner dialog always going on inside you, preventing you from getting things done, making clear decisions, and concentrating on tasks that need to be done?
* Are you a student? How often do you sit down to complete some important assignment, only to suddenly find something else (of far lesser importance) to attend to?
* How many times have you, in your adult life, been faced with some task or resolved to learn some new creative skill only to set it aside for some menial activity with no deadline or value?
* At the end of the day, have you ever asked yourself, “Why did I do that? Why did I waste so much time?”
Are you looking to stop this?
Are you looking for simple ways to quiet your inner voice that you can implement right now?
If you are, this book is for you! In “How to Quiet Your Mind: Relax and Silence the Voice of Your Mind, Today!” you will learn techniques to quiet your inner voice, relax, focus on the here and now, and get your mind to cooperate with what YOU want.
This book will introduce many of the benefits you will receive by quieting your mind.
- Very easy techniques that you can start using today to quiet your inner dialogue, relieve stress, and increase focus
- What not to do when beginning to quiet your mind
- Beginner’s meditative practices which focus on proper breathing (do you know most of us have developed some of the worst breathing habits we possibly can?), increasing focus and more
- Additional techniques that can improve your intellectual and creative capacities
- Meditative positions (both simple and more advanced positions) designed and developed for the purposes of increased awareness and breathing
- Exercises that will help you in every aspect of your outward life, to allow your mind to cooperate more with your intentions and focus within
All of these are broken down into bite-sized, easy to understand areas for you to read whenever you have a few spare minutes, or just need a simple refresher.
You’ll marvel at the simple yet powerful techniques contained within that can dramatically change you. This is everything you need to get started today!
You deserve the absolute best for your life, and it can all start with “How to Quiet Your Mind: Relax and Silence the Voice of Your Mind, Today!”