The Working Chicken
- Sales Rank:33,595
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:February 12, 2013
Get ready for your new flock in thirty minutes or less!
A short, sweet, and self-sufficient guide to keeping chickens as part of a rural or urban homestead. Learn everything you need to know to get started on your poultry adventure, with quick answers to frequently asked questions like:
- What kind of chickens should I get?
- Which color eggs are best?
- How many chickens should I get?
- Should I add a rooster to my flock?
- Where should I get my chickens?
- She's so cute! Can I name her?
- When should I kill my chickens?
- What infrastructure do I need to make my chickens happy?
- What should I feed my chickens?
- Should my chickens have a tractor, a coop, or be free range?
- How much space do my chickens need?
- How do I manage my working flock?
- What is the chicken's place in the farm ecosystem?
Now including a bonus picture book to inspire the next generation of chicken lovers!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.