Portfolio Design: A Modern Approach to Asset Allocation (Wiley Finance)
- Sales Rank:477,517
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:January 31, 2011
An in-depth look at the role of asset allocation in today's investment environment
In Modern Asset Allocation author Richard Marston shows you how to jump back into the market with the reminder that the key to investing is to do it for the long-run. And in looking at investing for the long-term, what matters most is asset allocation.
This reliable resource offers a fresh look at asset allocation, and discusses its importance in today's investment environment. Along the way, it examines how returns on stocks, bonds, international equities, hedge funds, real estate, commodities, and the like all increase and are of added value to a portfolio when they are strategically allocated.
- Examines all of the major asset classes that go into modern portfolios and asks how much they add to portfolio diversification
- Addresses the issues financial professionals face when attempting to provide diversified portfolios for their clients
- Based on sessions that Richard Marston has developed for the CIMA program
Asset allocation is still thriving as a method to achieve long-term profitability. This book contains the insights that you need to excel at this endeavor.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.