101 Best Foods to Boost Your Metabolism
- Sales Rank:48,718
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:January 13, 2011
In general, there are several different ways that you can use food strategically to lose weight. Here are the top five ways to use food to boost your metabolism and drop the pounds.
* Choose foods that are high in protein and low in unhealthy fats.
* Choose foods that are high in essential fatty acids, such as the all important omega-3 fatty acids, which are healthy for your heart and brain in particular.
* Choose foods that are high in fiber, as these foods require the body to expend more energy in the digestive process.
* Choose spicy foods.
* Choose foods that are high in minerals like calcium.
Foods that fit into these five categories will often be very useful in helping you boost your metabolism and lose weight. As you will see in this book, the best metabolism boosting foods will sometimes even meet more than one of the five criteria.
Our health researchers selected the 101 best foods for helping you boost your metabolism. Through making the proper food choices, you should have no trouble losing even the most stubborn weight. The food selections that you will read about in this book were not picked randomly, but instead were chosen for a variety of specific reasons. We not only looked for foods that successfully boost metabolism, but also we looked for foods that are simultaneously nutritious.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.