Now You're Speaking My Language: Honest Communication and Deeper Intimacy for a Stronger Marriage
- Sales Rank:73,825
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Number Of Items:1
- Publication Date:July 1, 2007
Now You’re Speaking My Language is the anticipated paperback edition of Gary Chapman’s 2004 Gold Medallion award winner, Covenant Marriage. This especially popular book from the multimillion selling author encourages husbands and wives to offer steadfast loyalty, forgiveness, empathy, and commitment to resolving conflict, thus encouraging each other in spiritual growth. Quite masterfully, Dr. Chapman shows how communication and intimacy are key points in developing a successful marriage by focusing on these principles:
• Lasting answers to marital growth are found in the Bible.
• Your relationship with God enhances your marriage relationship.
• Communication is the main way two become one in a marriage.
• Biblical oneness involves sex, but also intellectual, spiritual, emotional, and social oneness.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.