Counting with the Very Hungry Caterpillar
- Buy New: $2.99
as of 12/21/2013 10:13 EST details
- Seller:Appstore - US - MP - Offer
- Sales Rank:4,666
- Languages:Dutch (Published), English (Published), French (Published), German (Published), Japanese (Published), Spanish (Published)
- Operating System:Android
- Release Date:February 2, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- LEVEL 1: Counting. This level teaches cause and effect and introduces the concept of counting. Kids will also practice with the names and symbols for numbers one through twelve.
- LEVEL 2: Vocabulary. In this level kids identify fruit and food within a larger set of different foods, deciding which food to eat and what to leave untouched.
- LEVEL 3: Quantity. Identify a specific amount of fruit and food within a larger set. For example, see twelve plums but only eat five. Unlike Level 1, kids can't just tap everything they see!
- LEVEL 4: Addition. Count and eat a specific number of different foods within a set. For example: See five apples, two slices of salami, one ice-cream cone, and four lollipops. Children must eat just one lollipop and two apples. When they do, they will learn they took three bites: this introduces the basic concept of addition.
- LEVEL 5: The Game. Now put all your skills together--with a time limit! Fruits and foods keep sliding into view while kids try to eat what the Caterpillar asks them to find. There is only one minute, so think (and eat) fast! *Points are awarded for each correct food that is found, reinforcing basic addition skills.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.