Sid Meier's Civilization V Map Pack: "Scrambled Continents" [Online Game Code]
- Category:Digital Video Games
- Buy New: $4.99
as of 4/19/2014 12:37 EDT details
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Seller:Amazon Digital Services Inc
- Sales Rank:9,169
- Platforms:Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows XP
- Media:Software Download
- ESRB:Everyone 10+
- Operating System:windows_7
- Release Date:October 15, 2013
- Requires Steam Client to activate. Steam key only valid in North America.
The Scrambled Continents map pack includes real geographic locations with special scripts that produce randomized interiors each time a new game begins. While the familiar outline of the continent’s geography stays constant, the inner heart of the world changes each time you play for endless replayability on countless plausible worlds. Maps include Africa, Eastern Asia, North and South America, Western Europe, the Middle East, a thawed Antarctica, new scripted maps for Small Continents and Oceania, plus one map including all of Earth’s continents.
Requires the base game Sid Meier's Civilization V to activate. System Requirements:
- Supported OS: Windows XP Windows Vista Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Disk: 8 GB or more
- Video Card: 256 MB ATI HD2600 XT or better, 256 MB nVidia 7900 GS or better, or Core i3 or better integrated graphics
- Additional Requirements: Initial installation requires one-time Internet connection for Steam authentication; software installations required (included with the game) include Steam Client, Microsoft Visual C++2008 Runtime Libraries and Microsoft DirectX.DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card
Steam account required for game activation and installation
© 2007-2013 Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. Developed by Firaxis Games. Sid Meier’s Civilization V, Civilization, 2K Games, Firaxis Games, Take-Two Interactive Software and their respective logos are all trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. The ratings icon is a trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All rights reserved.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.