SimCity Cities of Tomorrow [Online Game Code]
- Buy New: $19.99
as of 1/26/2015 22:56 EST details
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Seller:Amazon Digital Services Inc
- Sales Rank:4,192
- Platforms:Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows XP
- Media:Software Download
- ESRB:Everyone 10+
- Operating System:windows_7
- Release Date:November 11, 2013
What kind of future will you build for your city? Will you create a utopian society underpinned by clean technology, or allow a giant corporation to plunder and pollute in the name of feeding your Sims’ insatiable consumerism? In addition to expanding outward, cities will have the ability to build into the sky with enormous multi-zone MegaTowers. Education and research will help you discover new technologies that make your cities less polluted, less reliant on natural resources, managed day-to-day by service drones, and as a byproduct– at risk for resource-draining giant robot attacks on your city As the population increases, your Sims will live, work, and play closer together. Whether they do so in harmony and prosperity or as members of an exploited workforce is up to you. KEY FEATURES
LIMITED EDITION FEATURES Launch Arcology
- Build into the Sky - Create towering multi-zone MegaTowers that allow your Sims to live, work, and play without ever having to touch the ground.
- Corporate Consumerism vs. Green Utopian - Unlock two new city specializations that allow you to build a resource-hungry mega corporation powered by a low-wealth workforce, or an urban utopia that develops clean technology and is controlled by the rich.
- Transform Tomorrow - Watch your city transform as it adapts to the changing times, with new options based on real-world technology such as Mag Levs that rise above the city streets and small buildings, futurized vehicles, and service drones.
- New Disaster - Brace yourself for an all-new type of disaster only fitting a technologically-advanced economy: a giant robot attack on your city!
- Space Tourism comes to SimCity with the Launch Arcology! Make extra money by sending your Sims on a fantastic adventure to the stars. Build this all-new landmark and decide which segments of your populace (good or bad) to send into space on each individual launch. Marvel at the launch spectacle as you send your Sims off to an unknown fate. System Requirements:
- Supported OS: Windows XP Windows Vista Windows 7
- Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 4000+ or better or Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 2.0GHz or better
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Disk: 10 GB
- Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 2x00 or better*, nVidia 7800 or better*, Intel Series 4 integrated graphics or better*
- Additional Requirements: Broadband Internet: Minimum 256 kbps download, 64 kbps upload
*Minimum of 256MB of on-board RAM and Shader 3.0 or better support.
Origin account and SimCity base game required for game activation and installation
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.