The Elder Scrolls Anthology
- List Price:
- Buy New: $44.99
as of 12/9/2013 15:56 EST details
- You Save: $35.00 (44%)
- Sales Rank:110
- Platforms:Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows XP
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:Windows 7
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):7.8 x 6.3 x 1.8
- Release Date:September 10, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Arena: The Anthology features the original version of Arena and will launch within a DOS emulator.
- Daggerfall: The ancient golem Numidium, a powerful weapon once used to unify Tamriel has once again been unearthed. The Anthology features the original version of Daggerfall and will launch within a DOS emulator.
- Morrowind: To fulfill an ancient prophecy, the Emperor sends you, to the island of Vvardenfell to rid the land of Morrowind of a dark curse. Also includes: Tribunal and Bloodmoon add-ons, plus The Elder Scrolls Construction Set.
- Oblivion: With the Empire ready to crumble, the gates of Oblivion open and demons march upon the land. In the shadow of evil, a hero will rise from the ashes of a fallen Empire. Also includes: Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isles expansions.
- Skyrim: Dragons, long lost to the passages of the Elder Scrolls, have returned to Tamriel. Also includes: Dawnguard, Hearthfire, and Dragonborn add-ons.
For the first time in the history of the award-winning saga, experience The Elder Scrolls as one extraordinary collection. The Elder Scrolls Anthology features all five critically-acclaimed games, plus official add-ons in a premium collectible box set - beginning with The Elder Scrolls: Arena and concluding with The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition. The Anthology also includes a set of five physical maps detailing Tamriel, Iliac Bay, Morrowind, Cyrodiil and Skyrim. Own this essential collection and experience the series that defined the open-world genre.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.