Rogue Legacy [Online Game Code]
- Buy New: $14.99
as of 1/27/2015 01:04 EST details
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Seller:Amazon Digital Services Inc
- Sales Rank:14,081
- Platforms:Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2000, Windows XP
- Media:Software Download
- Operating System:Windows 2000
- Release Date:June 27, 2013
- A procedurally generated adventure. Explore new castles with every life.
- Rogue-lite. Your character dies, but with each passing your lineage grows and becomes stronger.
- Tons of unique traits that makes each playthrough special. Ever wanted to be dyslexic? Now you can!
- More than 8 classes to choose from (9)! Each class has unique abilities that change the way you play the game.
- Massive, expandable skill tree, plus equipment and rune stacking!
Rogue Legacy is a genealogical rogue-"LITE" where anyone can be a hero.
Each time you die, your child will succeed you. Every child is unique. One child might be colorblind, another might have tourettes-- they could even be a dwarf.
That's OK, because no one is perfect, and you don't have to be perfect to win this game. But you do have to be pretty darn good because this game is HARD. Fortunately, every time you die all the gold you've collected can be used to upgrade you manor, giving your next child a step up in life and another chance at vanquishing evil.
But you shouldn't listen to me. You should check out the trailer. It explains the game better then I ever could. System Requirements:
- Supported OS: Windows 7 Windows Vista Windows XP Windows 2000
- Processor: Minimum: 1.6Ghz Recommended: 2.0Ghz
- RAM: Minimum: 1GB Recommended: 2GB
- Hard Disk: 400MB
- Video Card: Minimum: ATI 1950 Pro/ Nvidia 7900 GT Recommended: AMD HD 4770 / Nvidia 8800GTS
- Additional Requirements: Game pad supported
Steam account required for game activation and installation
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.