PixelJunk Eden [Online Game Code]
- Buy New: $9.99
as of 10/1/2014 06:44 EDT details
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Seller:Amazon Digital Services Inc
- Sales Rank:27,307
- Platforms:Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows XP
- Media:Software Download
- Operating System:Windows 7
- Release Date:June 5, 2013
- The evocative, award-winning, web-spinning 2D platforming-action game by indie developer, Q-Games.
- Nominated for three Independent Games Festival awards: Visual Art, Audio and Technical Excellence.
- A spellbinding harmony of sight and sound realized by independent musician and graphic artist Baiyon.
- All 15 gardens from both Eden and the "Encore" expansion pack available for play.
- An all new "Quick Warp" feature that allows players to quickly return to their last jump position if they find themselves falling too far.
- A new and improved "continue" feature: Players can now start from the last Spectra they took on any given stage.
With a spectrum of new features and controls re-imagined specifically for the PC, PixelJunk™ Eden will feel brand new for even the most seasoned veterans of the PS3 version. Swing, climb, and jump your way through massive “gardens” of vibrant other-worldly plant-life in this truly organic platformer and grow each garden as you explore and guide your tiny yet agile "Grimp" toward the elusive "Spectra" which are hidden throughout each stage. Ride giant plants as they grow beneath you, then swing from them destroying Pollen Prowlers in an ever-increasing cacophony of pollen. Be fired from cannons, float in zero-G, warp to mirror worlds or simply be buffeted about by the wind while clinging desperately to a dangling leaf; each garden has a unique set of challenges, puzzles and enemies that will expand your mind!
Featuring a minimal original techno soundtrack and unique graphic style both of which were created in harmony with each-other by Indie multimedia artist “Baiyon”, Eden will give you an experience like no other game on this planet, or the next.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.