Honestech VHS to DVD 7.0 Deluxe
- List Price:
- Buy New: $58.99
as of 7/28/2014 06:06 EDT details
- You Save: $21.00 (26%)
- Seller:True Blue Values
- Sales Rank:47
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Platforms:Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP
- Age:12 - 100 years
- Operating System:Windows 7
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):6.3 x 2.3 x 7.5
- Release Date:April 15, 2013
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- What's in the box: VIDBOX (USB video capture device), USB Cable, RCA AV Cable, Quick Start Guide, Installation Software CD
- Capture old VHS, Beta, 8mm or camcorder tapes and convert them to DVD, Blu-ray or other digital formats.
- Capture and edit high-definition video from HDV camcorders. Add various special features including background music, take still images of video scenes. Upload to YouTube, Facebook and SkyDrive
- Record audio from your cassettes, LP records, and video tapes to create WMA files or audio CDs.
- Enhance your DVD/Blu-ray Disc menu pages by adding motion and music.
Videotapes can deteriorate over time. Your old videos will have color bleed, white specks, and other distortions. Don't risk this happening to your home video collection! VHS to DVD 7.0 Deluxe Provides everything you need to easily convert your videos to digital formats. All you need is a VCR and a PC with a DVD burner and, with VHS to DVD's Easy Wizard Mode, you can transfer your video to DVD or Blu-ray Disc with one click. Step-by-Step pictorial instructions guide you through the process. For more creative options, VHS to DVD 7.0 Deluxe's Advanced Mode lets you capture video from analog or HDV/DV camcorder, VCR or DVD player and more. You can also edit unwanted scenes and add transition effects, burn DVDs and Blu-Ray Discs with custom menus, convert video formats for iPhone, iPad, PSP, and more. When you're ready, you can upload video to YouTube, Facebook, or SkyDive with one click. More, you can capture still images of scenes from your video. To revive old music, use the included Audio Recorder software to convert audio from cassettes, LP records, and video tapes to create WMA files, or audio CDs.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.