The Sims 3: University Life (Mac) [Download]
- Buy New: $19.99
as of 11/26/2014 09:09 EST details
- Seller:Amazon Digital Services Inc
- Sales Rank:2,951
- Platform:Mac OS X
- Media:Software Download
- Operating System:Mac OS X
- Release Date:March 4, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Publisher / Software Vendor: ELECTRONIC ARTS| Language: English
Pre-order Key Redemption:
Please redeem your pre-order code at the following URL:
Are your Sims ready for the time of their lives? Heading off to university opens up new opportunities, from social connections to career growth. From class activities to major-specific objects, your Sim will find new ways to learn! And university isn’t just about hitting the books. Join a protest, flirt at a bonfire party—there’s a lot to explore outside of lectures at the student union. With new locations like the bowling alley and SimBurger to visit, and new activities like juice pong and spray painting murals to enjoy, your Sims are sure to have the time of their lives!
- Achieve Academic Excellence. Learning is more fun than ever with new major-specific objects, from broadcasting your own radio show as a Communications student to boning up on anatomy using the skeleton as a Science and Medicine major. Your Sims can also learn through class activities, lectures at the student union, and joining in social activities.
- Get Ready to Party! Text books and study groups are a big part of university, but sometimes Sims just need to party! From hosting bonfires by the lake to doing juice keg stands at a dorm party, there are lots of ways to have a great time at university.
- Make Connections and Network. Grow your social networking skill through texting, blogging, and streaming video. This builds your affiliation with the three social groups on campus—the nerds, the rebels, and the jocks. Building your cred with these groups offers unique advantages, from earning dream jobs to a coveted extra trait.
- Actions Matter. Just like in real life, your Sims’ decisions are deeply interconnected. For example, a Fine Arts student benefits from the Avant Garde trait, develops their Street Art skill and cred with the Rebels by tagging and spray painting. Just don’t get caught by the cops!
- Reap Benefits After University too! Reach the top job in your career path more easily with faster promotions and a higher entry-level job for university grads. If your Sim becomes a legend with their social group, they may even land a dream job as an art appraiser, sports agent, or video game developer!
- Explore the Campus and Town. From striking out at the bowling alley to flirting with the barista at the Roasted Toasted Beans to browsing comic books at Keith’s Komics, there’s a whole new town and campus full of places to explore.
Get The Party Started with The Party Pack Bundle
Pre-order The Sims 3 University Life Limited Edition which includes the Partaeus Maximus statue, allowing your Sim to throw the best parties ever. From a raging toga party to a mysterious masquerade event to an elegant formal affair, with the Partaeus Maximus statue, party guests get a mood boost and an attire adjustment to reflect your desired party theme!
- New Clothes and Accessories: Get unique outfit choices. Togas, laurel wreaths, and masquerade masks will help your Sims dress the part.
- Set the Mood—and the Theme: Boost your party guests’ moods and choose between toga, masquerade, formal, sleepwear, and swimwear parties.
- Install a Campus Icon: The Partaeus Maximus statue isn’t just functional, it’s decorative too! Place this imposing artwork anywhere on campus and enjoy the traditional ambience it evokes.
Requires the base game The Sims 3 to activate.
| ||Minimum Specifications: |
|OS: ||Mac OS X 10.5.7 Leopard or higher |
|Processor: ||Intel Core Duo Processor |
|RAM: ||2 GB |
|Hard Drive: ||At least 6.1 GB of hard drive space, with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games. |
|Video Card: ||ATI X1600 or Nvidia 7300 GT with 128 MB of Video RAM, or Intel Integrated GMA X3100. |
|Additional Info: ||This game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems, or the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards. |
There are known issues with the following integrated video cards: NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256, NVIDIA GeForce 320M 256 and Intel HD Graphics 3000 384. Please check EA support forums for further information.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.