Microsoft Outlook 2013 (1PC/1User) [Download]
- List Price:
- Buy New: $94.62
as of 9/22/2014 22:07 EDT details
- You Save: $15.37 (14%)
- Seller:Amazon Digital Services Inc
- Sales Rank:521
- Language:English (Original Language)
- Platforms:Windows 7, Windows 8
- Media:Software Download
- Operating System:Windows 7
- Release Date:January 28, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Product download occurs on Office.com. Details about the download process are listed below.
Microsoft Outlook 2013 will not work with Microsoft Office 2010 products
Take control of your day. Manage your email, schedules, contacts, and to-do items.
How do I download Office?Please note
: This item requires
a download directly from Microsoft. Below are instructions on what to expect when you purchase an Office download from Amazon.com:
- Once you have completed your software download purchase at Amazon.com, you must click the "Continue to Office.com" button to get your software. The "Continue to Office.com" button can be found in your confirmation email, Your Games and Software Library, and on the Thank You page once you've completed your purchase.
- You will be directed to a custom Microsoft Office site to register or sign-in with a Microsoft account.
- Select your preferred country and language.
- From your "My Account" page with Microsoft, select the item that you want to install.
- Click the "Install" button to begin your download.
Standard system requirements for Office 2013
| Component || Office 2013 Requirements |
Computer and processor
1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit); 2 gigabytes (GB) RAM (64-bit)
3.0 gigabytes (GB) available
Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and a 1024 x 576 or higher resolution monitor
NOTE: Office 2013 products DO NOT run on Windows XP, Windows Vista or older Microsoft Operating Systems.
Office 2013 runs on 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Microsoft Windows operating systems. When you run Office 2013 32-bit on a 64-bit version of a Windows operating system, the program runs in the 32-bit layer of the Windows operating system. Here are supported Windows operating systems on which you can run Office 2013 32-bit and 64-bit programs.
Office 2013 32-bit products are supported on the following Windows operating systems:
Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)*
Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
Windows Server 2012 (64-bit)**
Windows 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)
Office 2013 64-bit products are only supported on the following Windows operating systems:
*Windows Server 2008 R2 is available only in 64-bit architecture
**Windows Server 2012 is available only in 64-bit architecture
| Note: |
No support is provided for side-by-side installations of 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Office. For example, there is no support for side-by-side installations of Office 2010 32-bit with Office 2013 64-bit, or for Excel 2010 64-bit and Visio 2013 32-bit.
Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x.
3.5, 4.0, or 4.5
A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. But, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
Additional requirements and considerations
Some functionality may vary, based on the system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
NOTE: 3rd party apps and add-ons for Office 2010 may not be compatible with Office 2013. Please contact Microsoft for more details.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.