BEGIN A NEW JOURNEY WITH THE COMPLETE EDITION OF FINAL FANTASY XI
Enter an online multiplayer RPG that challenges players to journey through the world of Vana’diel — a world of fantasy, adventure, and exploration.
Heed the call and join players from around the world to become the hero that Vana’diel needs. Discover new creatures, pioneer wild lands, and conquer quests on your daring journey!
With all five installments included your world will be filled with endless possibilities.
FINAL FANTASY XI Seekers Edition brings together all of the greatest FINAL FANTASY 11 online role-playing expansions combined into one amazing package for you and your friends to enjoy.
With the fifth expansion of the FINAL FANTASY XI series: Seekers of Adoulin, players can now extend their journey in the continent of Ulbuka filled with never before seen monsters, characters, jobs, and uncharted territory ready to be conquered.
In order to begin playing FINAL FANTASY XI: Ultimate Collection Seekers Edition, please follow the steps below:
Please note: The game servers for the new expansion content will be made available on the evening of March 27th, 2013.
1. Download the FINAL FANTASY XI: Ultimate Collection Seekers Edition PC Digital Download.2. Click "Install" on the Amazon Downloader and follow the on-screen instructions to install and update FINAL FANTASY XI: Ultimate Collection Seekers Edition all-in-one compilation pack onto your hard drive. i. Note: You must have Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or above installed on your Microsoft Windows OS in order to run the FINAL FANTASY XI: Ultimate Collection Seekers Edition installation setup.
3. Select and check the “PlayOnline Viewer” as well as “FINAL FANTASY XI” and other FINAL FANTASY XI expansion packs on the Component Selection screen and click on the “Install” button to begin installing the PlayOnline Viewer and FINAL FANTASY XI, along with the selected expansion packs.
4. A Square Enix Account is required to play FINAL FANTASY XI. If you already have a Square Enix Account, you do not need to register a separate one. Please access the following page using your internet browser. http://www.square-enix.com/na/account/
5. Click on the “Square Enix Account Register new account” and follow the on-screen instructions. i. Note: In order to play FINAL FANTASY XI, entering all of the details for your Square Enix Account is required.
6. After you have successfully created a Square Enix Account, log-in to the Square Enix Account Management and begin registering your product. Please access the following page using your internet browser. https://secure.square-enix.com/account
7. Once you are logged in, click on “Select Service” under “Services and Options” and then choose “PlayOnline / FINAL FANTASY XI”. i. Select “PlayOnline” on the Service screen to add a new PlayOnline service account (POL ID) or “Add a service account” if you already have a PlayOnline service account (POL ID) and wish to add your game to it. ii. In order to complete the registration, you must provide the 20 digit registration code provided in this product purchase confirmation email.
8. Once you enter the registration code all of the associated services and contents will be displayed. You will be able to select all services and contents at once with Ultimate Collection Seekers Edition.
9. Next, you will need to register a “Content ID” (Playable Character Slots) to play FINAL FANTASY XI under the “List Options Continued Automatically” menu. i. Then, select ‘Add new options’. ii. Read and agree to the terms by clicking on the ‘Next’ button. Then, select your payment option and subscription period and then click on the ‘Next’ button.
10. Select how many Content IDs (characters) you wish to activate then click on the ‘Next’ button.
11. Review your purchases and once satisfied, confirm your purchase by clicking on the ‘Add options’ button.
12. You are now ready to play FINAL FANTASY XI with the expansion contents included in FINAL FANTASY XI: Ultimate Collection Seekers Edition. i. If you are already logged into PlayOnline or FINAL FANTASY XI, please log out. Logging back in will enable the expansion content you registered.
In-game Item Redemption Instructions
Please follow the steps below to redeem the in-game virtual reward items from your purchase of FINAL FANTASY XI: Ultimate Collection Seekers Edition.
Please note: You must first have a FFXI Content ID (FFXI character) registered and the actual character created in-game in order to redeem these in-game virtual reward items. The Chocobo T-Shirt in-game virtual reward code may not be redeemed before 3/27/2013.
1. Log in to the Square Enix Account Management System, select “Select Services” from the side menu, select “FINAL FANTASY XI,” and then select the “Add a service account” button.
2. Follow the onscreen instructions to enter the reward codes provided in this product purchase confirmation email and select which FINAL FANTASY XI character will retrieve the item.
3. After registration, log in to FINAL FANTASY XI with the character you selected and go to any of the three starting nations to retrieve the item from a Festive Moogle.
4. The Festive Moogles will be placed near Mog Houses in the following areas: Port San d’Oria (J-9), Windurst Walls (C-14), Port Bastok (J-13)
5. You can retrieve the item from a Festive Moogle in any area. i. Note: Please ensure you have registered a FINAL FANTASY XI content ID and created a character before registering the reward code. This campaign is limited to one reward code per character. Even if a different code is used, that character will not be able to accept more than one of the same reward item.Reward codes cannot be re-used, or re-issued to another character. Codes cannot be exchanged, refunded or re-issued. These reward items are Rare/Ex and cannot be given to other characters, sold at an auction house, or sent using the delivery service.
|Processor:||Pentium III 800Mhz or faster processor|
|RAM:||128 MB RAM|
|Hard Drive:||12 GB|
|Video Card:||GeForce series with 32 MB or RADEON 9000 series|
©2001-2013 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved. FINAL FANTASY, SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd. CHAINS OF PROMATHIA, A CRYSTALLINE PROPHECY, EVIL IN SMALL DOSES, HEROES OF ABYSSEA, THE LEGEND TORN, HER EMPIRE BORN, A MOOGLE KUPO D’ETAT, ODE OF LIFE BESTOWING, PLAYONLINE, the PLAYONLINE logo, RISE OF THE ZILART, SEEKERS OF ADOULIN, SCARS OF ABYSSEA, A SHANTOTTO ASCENSION, TREASURES OF AHT URHGAN, VANA’DIEL, VISION OF ABYSSEA, WINGS OF THE GODDESS are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.