Windows 8: A Beginner's Guide
- Sales Rank:39,780
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:December 22, 2012
Are you the owner of a new Windows 8 computer and want to learn how to use it? Are you coming from a previous version of Windows and you aren’t quite sure where to find things now? Or maybe, you are looking to do a specific task like check email, or view your photos, and you just want simple step by step directions with lots of pictures to show you how? Well, you’ve come to the right place for all of that and more.
In this book you will learn the basics of getting around the new Windows 8 environment. This is a book for beginners and assumes you are more interested in how to do things then why things work, so it has more pictures than text. It also has things broken down by tasks to make it an easy to read either cover-to-cover, or used as a reference.
In this beginners book you will find instructions on how to do things like:
• Getting to know your way around the new Start Screen and Tiles
• Learn how to work with Apps
• Learn how to setup an internet connection on our computer
• How to setup and check Email
• How to get on the online Windows Store to download games, Apps, and books
• How to listen to your music and download new music from the online Windows Store
• How to watch your videos and download TV shows and Movies from the Online Windows Store
• Learn how to access your photos from your computer, Facebook, Flickr, and SkyDrive
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.