TurboTax Premier Federal + e-File + State 2010
- List Price:
- Buy New: $34.99
as of 3/13/2014 15:40 EDT details
- You Save: $55.00 (61%)
- Seller:Tax Software Store, Inc.
- Sales Rank:1,277
- Platforms:Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS X Intel, Windows 7
- Operating System:Windows Vista
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):5.4 x 7.5 x 0.7
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Guides you step-by-step through investments and rental property income
- Assists with stocks, bonds, mutual funds and employee stock plans
- Provides extra guidance for rental property income, expenses and refinancing
- Includes one free state preparation and 5 free Federal e-Files?receive IRS confirmation and get your refund in as fast as 8 days. State e-File available in certain states for an additional fee.
- Free Federal E-File.
TurboTax Premier was designed to help you make the most of your investments and rental property deductions, so you get the biggest tax refund possible. Premier double-checks for accuracy to ensure your taxes are done right, and includes a free Federal E-File.
Everything you need to do your taxes with ease.
Helps You Get the Most from Your Investments
Imports Your Investment Info
Saves time by automatically importing your investment info directly from your financial institution.
Helps You Accurately Report Investment Sales
Walks you through reporting sales of stocks, bonds and mutual funds. Automatically calculates capital gains/losses and keeps track of those that carry over to future tax returns.
Determines Your Cost Basis
Finds your accurate purchase price for stock sales, in three easy steps.
Helps with Employee Stock Plans
Guides you through reporting sales and automatically determines your correct basis for selling shares purchased at different times or different prices.
Shows you how to increase your 401(k) contribution without decreasing your take-home pay.
Helps You Find Every Rental Deduction
Finds over 20 deductions for landlords, from travel to advertising to repairs to insurance.
Shows Your Best Rental Depreciation Method
Simplifies reporting rental property depreciation and shows which depreciation method will get you the biggest tax deduction.
Maximizes Refinancing Deductions
Guides you through deducting points, appraisal fees, recording costs, and more so you don't miss a single chance to save.
Helps with New Rental Properties
Shows you step by step how to set up new rental properties.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.