QuickBooks 2013 The Guide (Quick Guides)
- Sales Rank:518,077
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:November 20, 2012
Master the #1 bestselling financial software
Set up and maintain a complete, efficient small business financial management system with ease! QuickBooks 2013: The Guide is filled with best practices for handling essential business tasks and customizing QuickBooks for the way you work.
Written by an Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor with years of experience supporting and training QuickBooks users, this practical resource shows you, step by step, how to use the software to control your businesses finances, process invoices, track inventory, and manage payroll. Get the most from the software and run your small business smoothly and effectively using the proven techniques and time-saving tips inside this authoritative guide to QuickBooks 2013.
- Customize QuickBooks for your business
- Enter transactions quickly and accurately
- Manage accounts payable and receivable
- Monitor and manage inventory
- Integrate with online banking services
- Track employee hours and manage payroll
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Manage budgets and project cash flow
- Prepare for tax time
- Share and secure your QuickBooks data
- Produce and analyze business reports
- Make sound business decisions with confidence
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.