The How-To Geek Guide to Windows 8
- Sales Rank:240,998
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:October 23, 2012
Learn Everything About Windows 8 the Easy Way
The How-To Geek Guide to Windows 8 is the book that's easy enough for anybody to understand,
but covers everything in such detail that serious geeks will find it useful as well.
Microsoft has completely revamped the look and feel of its Windows operating system,
and you're going to need a guide to help you understand what's new, different,
and how you can tweak Windows 8 for what you need.
- Covers all the basics of using Windows 8, from the new Start Screen to using Windows 8 on a tablet.
- How to use the new "Metro-style" applications in Windows 8.
- How to get around the new Charms Bar, Command Bars, and the new Sharing features.
- Complete coverage of every Windows 8 feature, in-depth.
- Hundreds of pictures to help understand each Windows 8 feature easily.
This book is what all Windows beginners need, as well as complete coverage of every feature.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.