Fix Your Photos with Photoshop Elements 11 - An Illustrated Step-By-Step Guide
- Sales Rank:159,696
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:October 23, 2012
Now You Can Rescue Many Of Your Messed Up Photos
with Photoshop Elements 11
Clear And Concise Instructions On How To Use Photoshop Elements
Photoshop Elements is the best-selling consumer photo-editing program. As we all take more and more digital photos it's the clear choice to fix our less than perfect photographs. But, Elements can be a bit overwhelming
In this fully illustrated step-by-step guide you'll learn how to fix some of the most common photography problems. You'll see exactly where to go and what to do
to fix specific problems.
You'll be amazed at how easy and quick
it is to fix your photos once you know how
to use the power of Elements.
You're going to love how quick and easy it is to fix your photos with this handy little guide showing you every step of the way
- How to fix underexposed photos
- How to replace a dull sky
- How to sharpen photos
- How to add contrast to your photos
- How to remove a color cast
- How to straighten crooked photos
- How to remove red eye
- How to adjust skin tones
- How to fix overexposed photos
- How to fix white eyes in pets
- How to straighten leaning buildings
- How to lighten up dark areas
- How to create a blue sky
Start fixing those photos you thought were no good by scrolling up to the top of the page and click the orange Buy button
Please be kind and leave a review after reading if you have time. Thank you!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.