Best value for higher education students and faculty who want Office on up to two PCs and Windows 8 tablets, Macs.1 Proof of eligibility is required online before use.
Office 365 University has all the Microsoft applications, plus cloud services. Just sign in and you can get to your Office files, applications, and settings when you are not at home.
Available as a subscription, Office 365 University comes with one time upfront fee for a four year service. Microsoft and your Office 365 retailer will let you know when it’s time to renew.
Subscribers will also receive future rights to version upgrades as well as per-use rights across multiple PCs or Macs and select mobile devices.1 Note: The Office applications you can use across PCs, Macs and other devices vary by platform.
1Visit www.office.com/information for a current list of devices. Internet connection required. Internet and mobile telephone usage charges may apply.
Microsoft Office is still the name Microsoft uses for its familiar productivity software. Office suites have traditionally included applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. All Office 2013 suites include the latest versions of the applications, for use on a single PC.
Microsoft uses the name “Office 365” for products that include cloud services, such as additional SkyDrive online storage, Skype minutes for home use, Lync web conferencing or Exchange Online hosted email for businesses. Cloud services are features that are enabled over the Internet. Most Office 365 plans also include the full-featured Office 2013 applications, which users can install across multiple computers and devices. All Office 365 products, such as Office 365 Home Premium, are paid for on a subscription basis, annually. Active subscribers will receive future rights to version upgrades as a benefit of their subscription. Entitlements vary by product.
Please note: This item does not contain a disc; it is a product key card that requires a download from office.com. See steps involved below:
Full and part time enrolled university and college students, faculty and staff in accredited institutions. Alumni of these institutions are ineligible.
Submit proof: You will be required to verify your eligibility online to use this software.
If you purchased Office 365 University as a download from a retailer, visit www.office.com/myaccount on the PC or Mac that you want to install Office on, and then sign in with or create a Microsoft account. Once signed in, click Install Office and follow the onscreen instructions. You will not need to enter your product key.
Restriction: Each eligible user can redeem Office 365 University product once in a three year period and can activate a maximum of two.
Office On and Off Campus
Simple Sharing and Communication
Microsoft Office Applications
See More: Office Frequently Asked Questions
1. Windows 7, Windows 8 OS, Windows Phone 7.5, Mac OS X version 10.5.8 required. Windows RT devices come preinstalled with Office Home & Student 2013 RT Preview. Visit www.office.com/mobile for applicable devices. Internet connection required. Internet and mobile telephone usage charges may apply.
2. Access and Publisher available on PC only. OneNote not available on Mac OS.
3. PC running Windows 7 or 8 and Internet connection required.
4. See office.com/information for details. Skype account required. Excludes special, premium, and non-geographic numbers. Calls to mobile phones are for select countries only. Skype available only in select countries.
5. Internet and/or carrier network connectivity required; charges may apply.