Trend Micro Titanium Maximum Security Premium 2013 (5-Devices)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $62.00
as of 9/30/2014 12:53 EDT details
- You Save: $37.99 (38%)
- Seller:Dealshop(No Tax)
- Sales Rank:1,951
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Platforms:Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP
- Operating System:Windows 7
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):5.5 x 1.5 x 7.5
- Release Date:September 18, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Protection for 5 of your devices?you decide which ones. Blocks viruses, malware, and malicious links shared through email and IM.
- Identifies safe and malicious links in Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. Identifies settings that may leave your personal information vulnerable with the New Facebook Privacy Scanner feature.
- Protects your data from loss or theft with tools that include Secure Erase file shredder, and Trend Micro Vault with remote file lock. Features set-and-forget security that blocks unnecessary alerts and pop-ups.
- Helps keep kids safe online with customizable parental controls. Provides simple screens and clear, easy-to-understand reports.
- 25 GB of Trend Micro SafeSync?secure online storage for your valuable files, always accessible from any of the 5 devices.
Trend Micro Titanium Premium Security is complete protection for your data and devices. It provides easy-to-use protection for everything you and your family do online, no matter how you connect to the Internet. It features: Protection for up to 5 devices—Windows PCs, Mac computers, Android tablets or Android smartphones. A 25 GB Trend Micro SafeSync account for secure anytime accessing and sharing of your digital life. A friendly interface with simple screens and clear, easy-to-understand reports. Set-and-forget security that won’t pester you with annoying alerts and pop-ups. Trend Micro Titanium is protection made easy.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.