Anime Studio Debut 9
- List Price:
- Buy New: $26.60
as of 12/12/2013 16:54 EST details
- You Save: $23.39 (47%)
- Sales Rank:26
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Platforms:Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Windows XP
- Genre:desktop publishing
- Operating System:Windows XP;Windows Vista;Windows 7; Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):1.3 x 7.3 x 5.3
- Release Date:September 11, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- The revolutionary bone rigging system makes animating fast and an efficient alternative to tedious frame-by-frame animation. You can easily add a skeleton to any image by simple point and click, and then bring it to life.
- With powerful vector based drawing tools, including a variety of brush styles and the ability to import scanned drawings and images, you can create your own characters and objects in Anime Studio Debut 9.
- The built-in Character Wizard lets you quickly design your own characters complete with walk cycles. Creating your own animations has never been faster or easier.
- The Beginner's Mode guides you through using the key tools in Anime Studio so you can start creating animated videos and shorts right away.
- Choose from a library of content including ready-to-use characters, props, scenes, stock audio and video clips, scatter brushes and more
Anime Studio is your complete animation program for creating 2D movies, cartoons, anime or cut out animations. Create your own desktop animated shorts in the style of SouthParkStudios.com and JibJab.com, or use it to produce animations for film, video or streaming over the web. Get started quickly with the Beginner's Mode. Create your own custom characters using the built-in Character Wizard and convert your existing paper drawings to ready-to-animate vector images with one click. Draw your own artwork using built-in brushes, import digital photos, add sound and video, and choose from pre-designed characters or create your own and make them talk using integrated lip-synching. The revolutionary bone rigging system makes animating fast and an efficient alternative to tedious frame-by-frame animation.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.